Saturday, March 29, 2014

Daddy's Little Girl

May 16 1994 a little Girl was born and her name was Krystal Danette Moulton. That little girl was me. I was born on my daddy's 25th birthday. I came into this world at 11:11 pm and weighting 7 lb 7 oz. Some may say I am a lucky baby but I say I am daddy's little girl. Sharing a birthday with my dad is a very special thing and it had it benefits like i can never forget his birthday. If I would have been born 49 minutes later I would have not shared my fathers birthday. From the moment I was born i had my little baby hand wrapped around his finger and i still do today. My dad has been a hero and an inspiration to me every step of the way. When I look back on my childhood I don't think about all the years he was gone I think about all the moments we shared. My dad has and will always be my rock. He inspires me to do great things in my life like joining the Air Force and following in his footsteps. My dad has fought so hard to keep this country free and I am proud to call him not just father or daddy but my hero.

My parents told me and my older brother Jason a lot of stories about when I first came home. My favorite one was how Jason saw me sleeping in my swing bed thing and he pushed me out and I tumbled on the ground. I was perfectly fine just a little upset.  Little did my parents know that my brother and I would team up against our new baby brother in a couple of years.

I love You Daddy

Krystal
Aka Daddy's little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment